Friday 11 February 2011

Serious wedding dress envy

Most of the time I am more than happy to be a wedding planner but when I see dresses like this all I want is to be a bride. Just look at them. I'd wear every single one at my wedding if I could, I mean how could you possibly choose?

Although if I had to, it'd be this first one I think...



Although this one makes my heart sigh a little too...



The bow. The detailing...



The colour. Oh and the texture...







The bow. Need I say more...



All images from here


This divine collection BHLDN meaning Beholden is from the genius brand behind Anthropologie and Urban Outfitters and launches this Valentine's day. Rumour has it is is only available in the States for now *sob* but hopefully this won't be the case for long.

These beauties aren't even super expensive. All dresses range from $1000 to $4000 AND there's a bridesmaid collection too.

Phew. All too exciting. All I know is, if I were a bride-to-be I'd be jumping on a plane across the sea to get my hands on one of these bad boys!

2 comments:

  1. I'm not a bride, but seriously, if I was? How could I ever choose just 1? They're all so fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I shouldn't but I am loving the ruffles!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lovely people for leaving a comment...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails