Friday 5 August 2011

Pick of the best high street wedding dresses

from top left:


There's a lot to be said for splashing out on the most expensive wedding dress you can afford but for some brides Vera Wang just ain't an option.

Thankfully the high street has some affordable and rather gorgeous wedding dresses on offer, as this little selection proves. 

Which one's your favourite? It's not actually a wedding dress, but I think the scallop edge Ted Baker dress is my favourite. Perfect for a chic city summer wedding accompanied with some killer heels and a delectable cocktail in hand, no? 

4 comments:

  1. killer heels.. umm... I would go for knee high gladiator sandals :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. As you already know I really like your blog and would like to exchange links with you. Get back to me if you're interested. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my - some beautiful choices here which do not include the overdone strapless dress !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the wedding dresses, so pretty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lovely people for leaving a comment...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails