Friday 27 November 2009

Gemma Reynolds Photography

Firstly, apologies for not blogging more frequently but I've been very busy on a variety of wedding and events projects and have become very behind. So I've slapped my own wrists and promise to bring you wedding treats more regularly from now on!

So here's some work from London based photographer Gemma Reynolds. These shots are mainly from shoots she's worked on but they perfectly demonstrate the excellent eye Gemma possesses.

Gemma's been featured in Brides Magazine and has been asked by Vogue (woohoo) to be their top 12 recommended photographers for their December 2009 issue.

She has a studio in central London for brides to go and have photos taken before the wedding where many have used the oppportunity to provide a little surprise for hubby to be!

See www.gemmareynolds.com for more...










5 comments:

  1. The top photos are the kind that always end up on my blog. They fall into the category of romantic and somehow remind me of French pastry . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh love the movement in the picture with the blue sky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean about French pastry, and I hadn't worked out why the picture of the girl and the sky was particularly good but I think you're right it's the movement. Glad you like!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, my favorite is definitely the one with the girl in the field. She looks like she is happily dancing. Very pretty.
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  5. dreamy wedding pictures. What an elegant setting to have tea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lovely people for leaving a comment...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails