Wednesday 4 November 2009

jade, pale pink, mood board




I was inspired to create this mood board by Chanel's new jade nail polish which I have developed a serious crush on (if that's possible).

I have so many more images to use I may have to blog about this colour scheme every week. I think it's the cool contrasting yet complimentary tones of pale pink and jade that make it work so well.

cupcake display from here
lovely lovely chanel nail polish image from here
cupcake from here
Candy Anthony dress from here



4 comments:

  1. Cupcakes, pink petticoats and Chanel - fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink and green is one of my favorite color combinations. Those cupcakes look fabulous, and I like the vintage ballerina toppers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so hard to pick which images to use because I think this colour combo is one of my faves.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lovely people for leaving a comment...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails