Monday 21 March 2011

A Pinterest Monday Medley

I've become rather obsessed with Pinterest of late. It's just perfect for compiling mood boards which is a large (and fun) part of my job.

And so this week's Monday Medley includes mainly images I discovered through the joys of my Pinterest wanderings.

the bouquet

I don't really have words for this bouquet. Just so soft and pretty.



via Sitting in a Tree

the cake

This mushroom cake is pretty and simple and unique.



From Erica O'Brien via Once Wed

the boutonniere

A sweet way to have those who can't be with you on your big day close to your heart...



via Emmeline Bride

I'm always one for cheap but effective wedding decoration ideas hence the reason these wine bottle centrepieces caught my eye. These would be perfect in a a big open space like a warehouse or similar.


the centrepieces



via Elizabeth Anne Designs


Have you discovered Pinterest yet?

4 comments:

  1. beautiful picks! i love that second photo. gah, pinterest is just...unlimited...overwhelming inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes! I adore pintrest and these photos too :)

    Happy Spring, sweetie! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all these pictures. That bouquet is beautiful! I don't use pinterest often, but definitely need to check it out more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that bouquet, everytime I see it I think I really must put together a design board inspired by it, such dreamy colours...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lovely people for leaving a comment...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails