Saturday 16 October 2010

The City of Light... et moi!

This is the last post from me for a few days my lovelies as I am off to the City of Light!

Paris and I have a love affair going back a few years now. In fact I was going to move there at one point and hope at some point in time I will.

I don't know whether it's the sublime food, the people, the sheer romance and downright wondrousness ( a word?) but I always get ridiculously excited before my trips to Gay Paree.

This will be me, gazing at the Eiffel Tower in a gorgeous dress and hat. Although possibly I'd get a little chilly, since it's October and all.




Have a splendid weekend and I'll see you on the other side.

Au revoir!

2 comments:

  1. Have a great time filled with macarons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. why thank you my love, I did indeed eat chocolate macarons!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lovely people for leaving a comment...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails