Monday 11 April 2011

Things that have caught my eye of late...

I hope you all had a lovely weekend and are raring to go today.

I'm feeling pretty positive and inspired after visiting the venue of one of my couples yesterday. To say it is beautiful doesn't do it justice. I literally cannot wait for this wedding!

And last week I got to work with the AWESOME Ashton-Jean Pierre and London Bride on a brand new project. Watch this space for more info...

And in the meantime, here's some general inspiration from my web travels.

the quote


from Momo Prints
via papersnitch


Always worth remembering.


the bride

Liking the edgy and traditional combo.


from Nordica Photography
via Wedding Sparrow



the bow tie

Aptly named Distinguished Gentlemen - Let's read a leather bound book.


via I am a hunter


the jewellery


from Le Papier Studio
via Emmeline Bride



the photo shoot

I've had a bit of a thing for masks recently. I'm interested in how they add another dynamic to an image. Be sure to check out the rest of the shoot, there's plenty more beauties included.


from Paige Newton Photography
via The Loveliest Day


Hope your week is off to a good start lovelies!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE those masks! excellent finds, josie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a great quote! And I adore the bride in pink!

    Happy weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lovely people for leaving a comment...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails