Friday 19 November 2010

Hi-Fi Weddings Mixtape Masters!!



I'm writing this week's mixtape master post whilst squinting at the computer as I have a rather killer migraine today. But, no rest for the wicked and all. So on to the point behind this mix. New music. All these tracks are by artists that are relatively new 'on the scene', or are at least new to me. I liked doing this, I think I'm going to do a new music mix next week too.


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

For more Mixtape Master madness, peep the playlists on these blogs:

Hi-Fi Weddings | Tylre. | Ten Thou Bride | Fashion Under 100 | Jo, Rooting | Craft My Life | another damn life | Savoir Weddings | Fancy Notion | Dead Flowers | Casa De Kaloi | Bunnies’n’Beagles | My San Francisco Budget Wedding | Existing Between Reality and Dreams

Be a Mixtape Master. Email Angie or Ashley to get in on it.

4 comments:

  1. great mix! i love that young blood song!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving it!!! Hope u feel better, sweetie and enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i love these. i'm up late drinking wine alone and it's putting me in the perfect mood.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lovely people for leaving a comment...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails