Thursday 18 November 2010

Pops of colour

There's a lot of spectacular weddings full of vibrant colour circulating blog land at the moment. I really like this 'trend' and hope we see more of it.

Think bright, bold colours. Used in whatever way suits the couple and whether full on or just pops of colour, I think, and hope we see more of this because quite frankly, it's just so much fun.

Oh and all these images are from real weddings, just click on the photo to see more.





















What do you think? Do you like colourful weddings and would you use it sparingly or go for it?!

4 comments:

  1. Love pops of color! We had pops of red and orange and it was perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I like the pops too! I think for my wedding, I'd bring in as many colours as I fancied!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pink, purple, tuquoise punchy color combos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want all the flowers on my head!
    i LIKE THE FIRST PIC

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lovely people for leaving a comment...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails