Friday 21 January 2011

New music you may or may not have heard of (or like for that matter)



Well I'm glad to see Friday this week folks. It's been a mental week which is fast becoming the norm here at Savoir HQ ;)

Anyway I missed my weekly mixtape masters last week from just being so damn busy but this week am back with some new sounds for your ears to wrap themselves around.



MusicPlaylistRingtones
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

For more Mixtape Master madness, peep the playlists on these blogs:

Hi-Fi Weddings | Tylre. | Ten Thou Bride | Fashion Under 100 | Jo, Rooting | Craft My Life | another damn life | Fancy Notion | Dead Flowers | Casa De Kaloi | Bunnies’n’Beagles | My San Francisco Budget Wedding | Existing Between Reality and Dreams

2 comments:

Thank you lovely people for leaving a comment...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails