Wednesday 26 January 2011

Spring, please hurry up, we need you rather badly

I want the trees to look like this...



I don't know about you but I have had my fill of winter.

I want that smell the air has when it starts to get warmer.

I want it to stay light until at least 7pm.

I want to see blue sky, and sun.

I want the temperature to reach double figures.

I want to wear what I want, not what keeps me warm.

I want to sip coffee in London's outdoor cafes.

I know. I want a lot but don't you agree, it's time for spring?

2 comments:

  1. oh man, i am LOVING the winter. there's something about being freezing outside and walking into a warm apartment that makes winter for me...but i'm wishing you a fast-approaching spring, because winter can be dreary for some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes I'm right there with you, sweetie! We got another snow storm and I'm snowed in AGAIN! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lovely people for leaving a comment...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails