Friday 7 January 2011

Some truly splendid song covers



So I have a bit of a thing for song covers and for this first Hi Fi Weddings mixtape masters of '11 I bring you some fab Radio 1 Live Lounge covers.

I'm not really sure why I like covers so much. It's just interesting to hear the different ways a song can be sung. Often makes you appreciate the original too.


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

For more Mixtape Master madness, peep the playlists on these blogs:

Hi-Fi Weddings | Tylre. | Ten Thou Bride | Fashion Under 100 | Jo, Rooting | Craft My Life | another damn life | Fancy Notion | Dead Flowers | Casa De Kaloi | Bunnies’n’Beagles | My San Francisco Budget Wedding | Existing Between Reality and Dreams

Be a Mixtape Master. Email Angie or Ashley to get in on it.

3 comments:

  1. love it! cover songs are so fun. happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm often not a fan of covers, but I can dig these!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lovely people for leaving a comment...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails