Saturday 8 January 2011

Work Experience/jobs at Savoir Weddings

I thought I'd write a post about jobs at Savoir Weddings because I have been getting an awful lot of applications and at the moment I just don't have time to reply to each individually.

Like many wedding planners I do the majority of work on weddings myself. I used to work with a business partner who has since moved on to pastures new which has increased my work load. However at this stage in general I am not looking to hire a full or part time assistant. I currently have a team of people who help out when needed but since one of the skills of wedding planning is being organised, I'm pretty good at keeping on top of things myself!

From May to September however I am much busier and will definitely be looking for someone to come on board. This will be an intern position but will really show the right person all the aspects of running a wedding planning business warts and all so he/she can see if she's right for the job.

So anyone interested in work experience please get in touch closer to the time (around April) when I will look seriously at applications.

Oh and a word of advice for those applying for any position with us or any company: 'dear sirs' or 'to whom it may concern' get deleted immediately. Do your research and find out the name of the business owner!!

2 comments:

  1. oh dude - for sure, i HATE getting "To Whom It May Concern's".
    it's cool that there's that many self-motivated people there at least that are reaching out and what not to you...but yeah, getting unwanted applications can be tough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, it is brilliant that people are motivated, I just feel guilty that I can't offer them anything now!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lovely people for leaving a comment...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails