Monday 31 January 2011

Random things I have been admiring of late...

I discovered this image by Dominique Bader over at Love My Dress today and I don't know what it is about in particular that I like so much. The dress is pretty fabulous, the pose works really well, and I really like the way it's cropped just below the shoulders. It makes me want to know more and that's the way a good photo should make you feel I think.




Heart confetti? Lovely.




The polaroid coasters I found over at appletea and you can buy them here...




A perfect Valentine's gift, no?




Some people really are so ridiculously talented.



Happy thank-god-February-is-nearly-here-so-spring-must-be-too Monday lovelies.

3 comments:

  1. that heart confetti is too charming for words...adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that first Valentino dress too - love the scalloped edges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks fantastic! Loving the blog, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lovely people for leaving a comment...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails